Learn and Share in a Live Online Environment
Advance professionally as managers, leaders and entrepreneurs
in the arts and the creative sector
Why join a masterclass?
- Explore the basics, new trends and opportunities in the field of arts and cultural management
- Discover your uniqueness, what makes you different from others
- Analyze hidden resources and capacities
- Think and act outside of the box in a strategic context
- Explore innovative examples in arts, culture and the creative sector that lead to business models
- Start your creative venture
- Find new partnership opportunities
- Expand internationally
- Share your projects, examples, stories and professional work with others
Comfortable learning environment
Listen and watch a live online session from a place of your choosing – where you feel most comfortable
Live interaction with the trainer and easy communication between the participants during the online sessions
No obligation to share thoughts and ideas during the live online session
No admission requirements, assignments, participation points, exams or tests
No financial pressure
Much lower costs than joining a conventional offline class
Meet new colleagues from different corners of the world without spending time and money to travel
Participate in the live online sessions from any location that has Internet
Opportunity to combine the independent learning with your work or family obligations
Join a masterclass if you are:
- cultural manager
- cultural administrator or policy-maker
- producer, artists’ agent or representative
- project manager
- educator or trainer
- emerging or experienced professional in the arts, culture or creative industries
How to join a masterclass?
All you need is a good Internet connection and a strong motivation to learn.
These masterclasses differ from other online learning offerings because they are:
- Unique and non-standardized
- Convenient for both emerging and experienced professionals in the field
- International in scope and not country-specific
Each Masterclass consists of four consecutive sessions (two hours each) every week at the same day/time. Please take in to consideration the difference between Eastern Standard Time EST and your time zone. Each session is in a live mode where we all join online at the same time.
During the online sessions you will be able to actively participate, ask questions and express opinions in a risk-free environment. Once you sign-up for a course, you can also join our closed Facebook group to exchange resources and ideas with other participants.
Upon request, we can set up individual coaching session to talk in-depth about your creative project, start-up venture or professional path ahead.
Choose Your Masterclass
The next edition of Masterclasses start in January 2021.
Reserve your spot now by choosing a masterclass below and filling a simple form to express your interest.
International Entrepreneurship in the Arts
Start your creative venture and expand it beyond the national borders
Strategic Management in the Arts
Consider external opportunities, your capacities, and elaborate your distinctive strategic plan
Explore the 21st Century Arts Management
Learn the basics, new trends and opportunities in the international arts management theory and practice