Join us this Saturday August 11, 2018 at 21.30 at the garden of Kamenov House for Creative Thinking to enjoy the virtuosity and the musical talent of the famous Wladigeroff brothers who just arrived from Vienna and will be our guests in Zverino this weekend!
Free entrance. We will have a cocktail after the concert where you can bring your favorite drink and / or finger food, especially if it is something special that represents the uniqueness of the village and the region! A small souvenir for the musicians is also accepted.
We are waiting you at the garden soiree at G. Benkovski str. No: 9, Garata neighborhood, Zverino!
This is the first event from the series “Creative Evenings in the Village”, which we intend to organize in Kamenov House in cooperation of all of you – our friends from Zverino, Bulgaria, and other countries.
We are inspired by the idea to help the beautiful and picturesque village of Zverino to continue to be a creative and happy place for the present and the future generations!
Places to Visit in Zverino and Around
Kamenov House for Creative Thinking is located in Zverino village, 85km from Sofia, the the capital of at the unique and picturesque Iskar gorge, surrounded by beautiful mountains. The village is well connected with the capital by fast trains (1h 05min), regular trains and roads. Grocery stores and ATM machine are available in the village.
- Large outdoor swimming pools & bars “Oasis” in Zverino: located at 15min walking distance from the house, open from June 1st to September 1st.
- Monasteries: Cherepishki Monastery Seven Altars Monastery, and others.
- “Ribarnika” place: offering fresh fish meals, and/or an opportunity to catch your own fish, located at 15 min driving distance from the house.
- Varshets: one of the oldest and most popular resourts in Norther Bulgaria, famous for its curative mineral springs, mild mountain climate, and beautiful scenery. Located 55km from Zverino.
- Ritlite is a natural phenomenon, consisting of four almost parallel upright natural rocks that are over 120 million years old, 200 meters long.
- Diado Yoco Gleda monument and complex: built in 2005 on the name of the literature hero who manages to “see” the future of his homeland through the spiritual light of his belief in Bulgaria.